We install Email-Systems of various degrees of complexity according to your needs. We have many years of experience in this domain and we combine technological solutions with high quality webdesign (custom-made email signatures, attractive auto-responders, ect.).
Mobile web-based email clients
As a highly secure web-based client we recommend Roundcube (via https protocol).
Roundcube is a web-based IMAP email client. Roundcube’s most prominent feature is the pervasive use of Ajax technology. After about two years of development, the first stable release of Roundcube was announced in early 2008.
Roundcube is written in PHP and can be employed in conjunction with a LAMP “stack”, or any other operating systems that support PHP are supported as well. The web server needs access to the IMAP server hosting the email and to an SMTP server to be able to send messages.
Roundcube is free and open-source software subject to the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Ajax technology spread throughout the user interface, allowing features such as drag-and-drop message management
- Multilingual with over 70 languages
- Connects to any IMAPv4 server
- Encrypted TLSv1.2 connection to IMAP server using PHP5.6 SSL/TLS libraries
- Full support for MIME and HTML messages
- Sophisticated privacy protection
- Compose Richtext/HTML messages with attachments
- Multiple sender identities
- Threaded message listing
- IDNA support
- Full-featured address book based on vCard with group support
- LDAP directory integration for address books
- Find-as-you-type address book integration
- Forwarding messages with attachments
- Built-in caching for fast mailbox access
- Searching messages and contacts
- Spell checking
- Support for external SMTP server
- Support for shared/global folders and IMAP ACLs
- IMAP folder management
- Template system for custom themes
- Canned response templates
- Three column (widescreen) mailbox view